Related DocumentsDownload PDF Files
Related DocumentsDownload PDF Files
Before you open a live trading account with LLC VIPTRADE and start trading, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our onboarding procedures for fulfilling the know-client-obligations and for operating according to anti-money and terrorist financing rules. You should also read the legal documentation of LLC VIPTRADE that regulates the provision of investment service. The legal documentation serves the purpose to inform you about our legal responsibilities and business practices.
• You can find legal documents (policies) from the ’’Legal Documentation and Policies’’ section below.
Documents needed for Individuals:
1. ID document, such as passport or government-issued ID card with photo (*may not be required from Australian citizen);
2. Proof of address/residence, such as utility bill or bank statement. Document can not be older than 3 months (*may not be required from Australian citizen).
* if LLC VIPTRADE is not able to electronically verify and identify an individual or legal entity’s information based on the submitted documents, we reserve the right to ask additional documents (including certified or notarised documents for verifying submitted data).
Documents needed for legal entities:
1. Passport or government-issued ID card with photo for the person acting on behalf of the legal entity;
2. Registration documents (certificate of incorporation/registration, memorandum, articles of association, etc.) registered with all the changes, additions and confirmations of the appointment of the person(s) entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity;
3. Documents confirming the ownership structure of the legal entity, which must also include personal details of all ultimate beneficial owners. Please note that the ultimate beneficiary can only be a natural person;
4. Utility bill or bank statement confirming the place of business (document can not be older than 3 months);
5. LEI (legal entity identifier) code. Find more information here: https://www.gleif.org/en/about-lei/introducing-the-legal-entity-identifier-lei
6. Proof of address for each beneficiary owner/director, not older than 3 months.
Please note that LLC VIPTRADE representatives have the right to request additionally (if deemed necessary):
7. Certified power of attorney for representation;
8. Certified and translated copies of submitted documents needed compliance purposes for the verification of submitted data.
9. Deed of Guarantee and indemnity (applicable for superannuation trusts)
Verification means identification of a client. It protects your trading account at recovering your password or other confidential data. According to the VIPTRADE Public Offer Agreement, verification of a trading account is optional. However, some VIPTRADE special offers are available only for verified accounts. Account verification procedure does not affect operating with your funds. You are welcome to verify your account at any time. To verify your trading account, please visit this page and send a scanned copy of any document, identifying your personality.
You can verify your account in Client Cabinet - Verify account.
Account verification can take up to 72 working hours.
In compliance with VIPTRADE Public Offer Agreement, verification of a live trading account is optional. Yet, some offers of the company are available only to verified account.
Yes, except for the deposits/withdrawals made directly with/to a bank card. The highest level of verification is required for deposits and withdrawals made via the bank card.
Any identifying documents are accepted. A passport (ID) or a driving licence are preferred though.
There is no minimum scanned document copy as such. But the document is to be of high quality, so that its data could be easily read. The maximum size is 5 MB.
The document is not accepted for verification in the following cases: the scanned document copy is of low quality. You sent the document that is unsuitable for verification (no photo or your full name). The document you sent was already used for the first level of verification.
If you get an error message and your document fails to be uploaded, please send detailed information about the error to firstname.lastname@example.org , specify the number of your account and attach the screenshots of the error page. You can also try to verify your account using another Internet browser.
If you passed all verifications steps, you can employ supplementary services offered by the company that are not available for unverified accounts.
If a new trading account is opened on the main website according to the standard registration procedure, documents for verification should be submitted again. In case you open a new trading account via the cabinet of the verified account in the Account Management section, the verification will be done automatically.
Our Company implements a modern SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, which is used to guarantee the safety of the information you provide. The SSL technology provides reliable protection and prevents your personal information from being accessed and stolen by the third parties. We’re constantly improving our safety technologies in order to avoid illegal infiltration into the system and eliminate any unauthorized access to our database.