|CFD Instruments||Forex, Metals, Indices, Energies, Futures, Shares,Cryptocurrency|
|Platforms Available|| Metatrader 5 desktop
MT5 mobile app for iOS / Android
+ Demo Account
|Partial fillsTrade Sizes|| 0.01 lot (Micro Account)
0.1 lot (Pro Account)
1 lot (Vip Account)
Market spread receiving from a provider without a markup additive.
Only commissions,for further details please click here .
with commission supplements, for further details please click here.
|Execution Type||No Dealing Desk Intervention* (NDD);
Market Execution: tiered liquidity, for further details please clickhere.
|Min Stop Levels||One pip minimum from current/entry price for most majors check specifications|
|Netting / Hedging by Default||Hedging (Netting available on request)|
|Trading Times||All instruments:
24/5 trading (halted between 10: 00 PM - 10: 01 PM UK time).
|Stop Out||50% (Micro Account)
40% (Pro Account)
30% (Vip Account)
|Algo trading||EAs allowed (on request)|
1) Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion change, within the hour before the close of the trading session on every Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels from 50% to 100% respectively, for all MT5 accounts. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
2) Spreads are floating and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
3) Exotic pairs are not available for swap-free accounts.
4) Institutional-level comissions are offered on VIPTRADE Pro accounts on the condition that a minimum account balance of MICRO/PRO/VIP accounts is maintained at all times. If the balance of an VIPTRADE PRO/VIP accounts drops below the required amount, the comissions offering may revert back to retail pricing until the account is topped up. In this case, the client will be notified in advance.
5) Please note that on all MT5 market execution accounts (Micro,Pro,VIP), preset SL/TP levels are not permitted. If a client wishes to add SL/TP levels, the client can modify the existing position after the order is opened.
6) Commission on MT5 is taken only when a position is opened, at double the levels listed in the table above (accounting for both the opening and the closing of the position). For further details of the Commission charges for MT5 account, please refer to the Commissions Page.
7)Please note that margin requirements may vary between symbols and servers. For further information please refer to the Leverage and Margin Requirements section.
8) Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion switch the leverage to a maximum of up to 1:100 for all forex currency pairs and spot metals within the hour before the trading session ends on every Friday if any positions are opened, closed or modified on a Standard account. However, before the beginning of the next trading session, the leverage will be reset based on the total volume of open positions on the account. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client with prior written notice.
9) Please note that during the daily rollover starting from 23:59:59 (MT server time) and for a few seconds, our servers stop accepting any requests due to data processing in regards to the preparation of daily and monthly statements.
Business hours: 24 hours a day from 12:00:01 AM (server time) Monday to 11:58:59 PM (server time) Friday.
Note: Server time = Eastern European Time (EET), Standard Time = UTC+2 (Summer Time = UTC+3)..
How to start trading on financial markets with VIPTRADE?
We offer fast order execution, optimal trading conditions, and a convenient Members Are for managing your accounts. To start trading, you have to register a Members Area and open a trading account. Choose one of the account types and trading platform MetaTrader 5 which most closely correspond to your requirements.
If you find it difficult to make a choice, you can read detailed instructions on F.A.Q page.